Meetings are held each quarter and are dedicated to educating membership on current and proposed regulations that affect their businesses. With active involvement from the OFCCP, the EEOC and various other Department of Labor entities, the Ohio ILG forms important partnerships and networking relationships.
Meeting topics vary but focus on:
- Regulatory compliance regarding minorities, women, covered veterans and persons with disabilities
- Recruitment and best practices for inclusion
- Company self-awareness through internal audits
- Communicating expectations for compliance internally with a focus on results
- Documenting good faith efforts to meet established goals and timetables
- Internal compensation analysis with corrective actions for pay disparities
- Adverse impact in employment decisions and the impact on compliance
Special guest presenters are also a regular part of the Ohio ILG and include labor law attorneys who offer legal perspectives on compliance issues, organizations specializing in the development of Affirmative Action Programs and implementation practices, the Equal Employment Advisory Council, Ohio Business Leadership Network, People Fluent, Direct Employers, Veterans Associations, Ohio Rehabilitation Services and many other organizations that bring a vast array of knowledge to the group.
All meetings are 10 A.M. to 2 P.M.
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
All meetings are held in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Not a member yet?
Sign up and become one here.